The Typhlological Museum public institution strives to make its website accessible in accordance with the Act on Accessibility of Websites and Software Solutions for Mobile Devices of Public Sector Bodies (Official Gazette, no. 17/19; hereinafter: the Act) transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2016 on the accessibility of public sector bodies' websites and mobile applications (OJ L 327, 2.12.2016).
This Declaration of Accessibility applies to the website of the Typhlological Museum public institution, which is located at www.tifloloskimuzej.hr.
Degree of compliance
The website of www.tifloloskimuzej.hr is partially compliant with the Act due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is inaccessible for the following reasons:
1. non-compliance with the Law
- Some images do not have an appropriate description.
- There are some images that have textual content and are not a logo.
- Access to individual sections of the submenu and via the keyboard is partial.
2. disproportionate load
- For all inconsistencies listed under point a) the Typhlological Museum temporarily invokes an exception due to the disproportionate burden in terms of Article 8 of the Act.
3. the content is not covered by the scope of applicable law
- In accordance with Article 3 of the Act, PDF files and other content created before 23 September 2018 is qualified by the Typhlological Museum as archival material and is exempt from the application of the Act.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was made on 18 September 2020 in accordance with the Accessibility Statement Template in line with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the accessibility of public sector bodies' websites and mobile applications, established by Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2018/1523.
The assessment of compliance with accessibility requirements is the result of a self-assessment of the Typhlological Museum public institution. The statement was last reviewed on September 23, 2020.
The Typhlological Museum public institution will regularly revise this statement after eliminating the reasons why certain contents were inaccessible.
Feedback and contact information
Users of this website are kindly requested to inform the Typhlological Museum if they notice non-compliant content not covered by this statement.
If you would like to receive some of the inaccessible contents of the Typhlological Museum's website in an accessible form, you can request it by contacting us via the e-mail address email@example.com.
Please provide the following information:
• your name and e-mail address,
• the address (URL) of the page or document you want to get in an accessible format,
• the file format in which you want to obtain the requested content (e.g. a PDF file obtained by exporting from an original Office document).
The Typhlological Museum will respond to your request within 15 days of receiving the request.
Procedure for monitoring the implementation of regulations
The Information Commissioner of the Republic of Croatia is the body responsible for monitoring the compliance of websites and software solutions for mobile devices of public sector bodies with accessibility requirements, as well as for supervising the implementation of the Act.
In case of unsatisfactory responses to the notice or request for feedback on the accessibility of this website, users can contact the Information Commissioner by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.